**PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO email@example.com, DO NOT DM US OR CONTACT US ELSEWHERE. EMAIL ONLY!**
As a member of the 8THWNDR team, the Brand Manager uses their professional experience, concepts and company objectives to lead the execution of marketing product strategy for the 8THWNDR brand. This is a HYBRID POSITION in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
8THWNDR is an online streetwear brand, started in 2017. The brand has amassed a following of over 180,000 on Instagram. 8THWNDR releases new t-shirts, hoodies, accessories, and other pieces every month. One of the biggest draws for 8THWNDR is the monthly $8 t-shirt, which always features a unique 1 color graphic.
- Help lead drop projects to build new concepts and designs from the ground up and create and curate drops
- Strengthen Brand Identity by gaining followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and other social media platforms, Campaigning and live events, podcasts, Pop Up Shops
- Assist with collaboration campaigns to partner with world class brands
- Recruit new designers, make tech packs, organize design files, etc. to send to manufacturer for samples
- Help manage drop fulfillment process and pickup product from manufacturer
- Order additional products and supplies, help with cut & sew ideas / expanding from just T-shirts and hoodies
- Schedule drop off and pickup of products from dye house
- Recruit and manage influencers – Marketing, sending clothes to rappers, skaters, etc. and tracking influencers and engagement
- Create drop schedules 3-4 drops/months ahead at all times and coordinate schedule with manufacturer (Samples Schedules, Cut & sew planned and scheduled and other products ordered and received for drops)
- Oversee and curate Instagram posts daily/weekly/monthly, product shots, lookbooks, etc.
- Prepare monthly drops in Shopify (putting up the items, SKUs, product captions, photos, etc.)
- Tech redesign and management (create sites and app, more traditional marketing / acting create world class like more of a bigger brand) - upgrade in quality of website, Instagram, create app, review SMS Platform.
- Get brand posted on Instagram fashion / archive pages for growth
- Oversee and manage discord events and interacting with the supporters
- Work with Operations Team to create customer database for analytics (Shopify, SMS, ShipStation)
- Manage photo / video contractor, create new videos
- Manage Instagram Lives with Intern
- Other duties as assigned
- A BA in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in brand and/or product marketing of clothing specializing in Streetwear
- Key competencies that are required for success are exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; an aptitude for organization in a fast-paced environment; and a solid foundation of consumer brand knowledge
- Must be articulate and professional, as this position is required to present to several groups internally and externally – including the press
- Ability to build brand, create and uphold product positioning, set goals and objectives with methods to measure success and failures is crucial
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information and work well with others
- Experience within an eCommerce environment, Shopify
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitter, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Data driven approach to identify opportunities to drive business outcomes, which makes for the best product experience